Friday, July 2, 2010

Good Morning from Hong Kong!

It's 7:27 PM on July 1st back home, but it's 8:27 AM on July 2nd here!


I got a wonderful night's sleep on some Barbie bedcovers. The room is well air-conditioned, and the streets weren't too loud. I woke up around 5AM, stuck my iPod earbuds in my ear, and crashed out for another two hours. I'm awake and in a good mood now, and excited to get started on this little adventure. After some fiddling with the power cord adapters and a 'duh' moment of forgetting to switch on the socket outlet, I'm updating this little' ol' blog.


We have our own little drawers in the kitchen for our own food (I put my medicine in there and my nutrigrain bars until Kristen and I can go shopping).




So I already exploded all over the corner of my room....


 
Yes, I'm sleeping on Barbie sheets.


 
The Lord's Holy light over a Hong Kong toilet.


The View right outside my bed.


The view from our hallway balcony.





 
My camera lens was fogging up from the humidity.


Kitchen, common room area.

 
The view out the kitchen.


 
My traditional Chinese breakfast... of apple juice and banana nut crunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment